Free tab for 25 lakh teachers.It has been decided to give tabs to 25 lakh primary school teachers across the country under the Comprehensive Education Campaign. Through these teachers should enter student information, records and progress in these tabs along with teaching students in hybrid mode. The cost of each tab is Rs.10,000, out of which 60 per cent share will be given by the central government and the remaining 40 per cent will be borne by the state govern

Subject :order
Subject Language : Kannada
Which Department : all
Place : Karnataka
Announcement Date : 11/07/2022
Subject Format : PDF/JPJ
Subject Size : 56kb
Pages :5
Scanned Copy : Yes
Editable Text : NO
Password Protected : NO
Download Link : Yes
Copy Text : NO
Print Enable : Yes
Quality : High
Subject Size Reduced :NO
Password : NO
Cost : Free
For Personal Use Only


Next Post Previous Post